VoIP VoIP Customer Care and Support
Need Help? Look no further...
Service and Support
The Boloh support links and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) provide extensive information about our service. In this section you can find answers to most of the questions other members have had about Boloh. Simply click on the topic you are interested in finding more information about.
If you cannot find an answer to your question in FAQs, email support with an average response time of one hour is the preferred method of accurate assistance.
For further assistance, VoIP VoIP Customer Support Agents are available 8:00 AM- 8:00 PM Pacific Time, 7 days a week. Support Agents can also answer questions about placing your order or help you track a pending order.
Phone: (925) 395-5300
When contacting Customer Support, please note the results of troubleshooting steps you have attempted and please provide as much information as you can regarding to below points.
• Detailed description of the issue you are having.
• Type your Boloh Account number in the subject line of your email.
• If you experience issues placing or receiving calls, please specify the times and numbers of the attempted calls.
For VoIP services plase also provide;
• Type of Internet connection (DSL/Cable/Dial up/Satellite) and name of your Internet Service Provider.
• Make and model of your router (if using one).
• Make and model of your telephone.
• Brief description of your home network (computers, routers, hubs, switches, firewall software).